The Ambu Airway Management Trainer is designed for teaching all intubation techniques.
The accurate simulation of the mouth, nostrils, teeth, tongue, pharynx, epiglottis, voal cords, trachea, oesophagus and lungs, coupled with realistic movement of the head, cervical spine and jaw simulating relevant anatomical changes during intubation, makes it the most realistic Airway Management Trainer on the market.
The left side of the head is cut away so a student's perfomance caa be supervised and the walls of the pharynx and trachea are transparent, enabling the student to follow the tube down the throat.
- Training is possible with endotracheal tubes, nasotracheal tubes, laryngeal mask, nasopharyngeal and oropharyngeal airways; you can train all intubation techniques
- Teeth alarm. Excessive pressure on the front teeth by the laryngoscope activates an acoustic signal
- Stomach alarm. The alarm is activated when ventilating with a tacheal tube placed incorrectly in the oesophagus
- Easy access to airways. The head can be lifted and tilted
- Jaw thrust procedure can be done
Size: 40 x 24 x 35 cm (with bag)
The following tubes are recommended:
Endotracheal tube - 8mm
Nasotracheal tube - 7mm
Laryngeal mask - sizes 3 and 4
Oropharyngeal airway - 7mm
Nasopharyngeal airway - 6mm
Suction tube - 4mm
Stomach tube - 9mm
Ambu Airway Management Trainer in soft bag with lubricant, brush and pillow.