The Ambu Perfit ACE extrication collar is designed to assist with the maintenance of neutral alignment, prevention of lateral sway and anterior-posterior flexion and extension of the cervical spine during transport and routine patient care or movement. An ideal device for cervical support.
The Ambu Perfit ACE is the only adjustable one-piece rigid cervical spine immobilisation device with 16 precise settings for a customised fit within the range of 4 standard adult settings.
The Ambu Perfit ACE comes with a flip chin piece for flat storage and preshape to fit the chin, and to facilitate intubation and removal of vomitus from the patient's mouth.
The Ambu Perfit ACE is CT and MRI compatible, and comes with a ventilated, posterior shell for fluid drainage.
The Ambu Perfit ACE comes with a comprehensive sizing system for easy and accurate sizing.
- 16 adjustable settings from Neckless (size 3) to Tall (size 6)
- Stores completely flat
- Minimizes inventory
- Avoids using the wrong size collar
- Incorporates the Perfit numbering and color sizing system
- Horizontal sizing line
- Flip chin piece allows for easy assembly
- Radiolucent, CT and MRI compatible
- Safety buttons allow for maximum reliability
- Comes packaged in Neckless Size 3 position
- Latex Free
- Shell material is made of polyethylene.
- Measures approx. 56 x 18 x 1.5 cm